VOLUNTEERING AT B'NAI SHALOM
As with any religious organization, B’nai Shalom makes use of a strong and vibrant group of volunteers. From the Executive Board and Board of Trustees duties to making sure sidurim are on everyone’s chair at the high holidays, our shul would not function without them.
We are always looking for new people to bring in energy and ideas to the table. All are welcome! Come and be apart of our shul – our volunteers are the same friends that you like to see on shabbos and the holidays and they will be just as glad to see you helping on a committee. Don’t be afraid, there is something for everyone! We are not picky!
A short list of some of the variety of tasks that our volunteers perform are:
- Weekly e-mails
- Preparing for the Passover wine sale
- Proofreading the Hayenu, our monthly publication
- Minor repairs about the shul
- Delivering Purim baskets to friends and neighbors
- Creating flyers
- Creating costumes for our Purim schpiel.
- Minor accounting chores
- Setting up the chairs for the high holidays
- Planning evenings for the 40s/50s club
And many more….
So whether you have 1 hour a month or 1 hour a day, step right up and contact our President, Seth Cohenr at PresidentSethC@bnaishalom.net. He will ensure that your name gets to the right person so you can help doing something that you are comfortable with.
Once you volunteer you will feel great doing it